Friday 23 September 2016

E.O.S - Some Autumn Essentials

Hello everyone!

Firstly, I just want to say how happy I am that Autumn has officially started and I can dig out all my lovely hats, scarves and jumpers while filling my house with candles and fairy lights! If you follow my twitter account you know how much I've been looking forward to this.

While the start of Autumn does bring fresh, crisp mornings and lovely cozy clothes, it does also bring with it dry skin and chapped lips. Between the cold air and the central heating, those of us who suffer from dry skin don't stand a chance. That is why I have already started stocking my handbag with soothing lip balms and nourishing hand creams.

Those of you in the beauty/blogging community are probably already very familiar with the brand E.O.S (Evolution of Smooth) for their little pods of lip balm in its super cute packaging - my personal favorite is the strawberry sorbet. But until recently, I had no idea they also sold a wide range of hand and body lotions. These come in a variety of different scents just like the lip balms, and I can't tell you how excited I am to try them. The hand lotions also come in really cute packaging - perfect for keeping in your handbag - and are also just as reasonably priced as the lip balms.

I'm hoping they are also as soothing and nourishing, and by the look of the ingredients, I won't be disappointed. I will do a little review post on the hand and body lotions once I've tried them, so keep an eye out! I'm sure they're going to become one of my Autumn/Winter favorites.

If you want to go and check out their full range you can find them here - Evolution of Smooth - and be sure to pop over and check out their Twitter for any new offers or updates (@eos)

Thank you for checking out my post guys, as usual I'd love for you all to say hello in the comments below. Oh, and happy start of Autumn!

Love to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment