Tuesday 12 July 2016

De Bruyere After Sun Lotion

Hello guys!

Well yesterday I received my July Glossybox (more on that in another post) but before I could blog about that, I just had to write a quick review on something that I received in my June box.


This after sun lotion from De Bruyere just has to be the most amazingly, beautifully scented product I have ever owned - a strong yet sweet scent that seems to be a mix of floral and coconut. I may or may not keep applying it to my wrists and neck purely because of the smell. It's nicer than most perfumes I own! 

The texture is very thin, like a moisturizing milk, yet it sinks into the skin and keeps it feeling moisturized and soothed for hours. I have been having UVB light treatment for my eczema (like a sun bed but with no UVA) and it works wonders to treat the sun burns that I sometimes get from that. 

It really is a lovely product and I will definitely be re-purchasing when I have finished using this. 

Sorry this is such a short post, I just wanted to say how much I loved this before I start using the products from this months box. 

As always, thank you for taking the time to check out my blog, and make sure to follow me on twitter (@amybarden) and on instagram (amybarden91) 

Love to you all x

2 comments:

  1. Ahh this sounds gorgeous! I wish I had it with me on holiday, I accidentally got very sunburnt to the point where it was very painful. Somehow I didn't think to take after sun care lotion! Love that you included a frangipani too :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! Oh no, hope you still had a good holiday despite the sunburn!!

    ReplyDelete