Friday 4 December 2015

Decorating Time....

Hello everyone!

One of my favorite things about Christmas is putting up my Christmas tree, and I was extra excited this year as it the first year me and the other half have our own house! We were living in a little studio flat last Christmas so there wasn't much room for decorations, but now I have a whole house to fill its going to look like Santa's grotto by the time I'm finished! All I've done so far is my tree and fireplace in the living room, but I just wanted to share what it looks like. Any excuse for a Christmas post!!



Love to you all x

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas decorations are so cute! My family always go way overboard with decorations haha x

    abigalexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it, why not be as festive as you can, it's only for one month of the year. Will do another post when my house is finished xx

      Delete