Thursday 10 April 2014

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello everyone :)

The other day I was lucky enough to be awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Lizzie over at xbeautymagic.blogspot.co.uk! Her blog really is amazing so I urge you all to go and check it out!


Now on to the rules: 

1) Thank and link the awesome person who nominated you2) List the rules and display the award3) Share 7 things/facts about yourself4) Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post5) Optional. Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. side bar and follow the person who nominated you.  

It really does mean the world to me to get nominated for these awards :) 

Facts About Me: 

1. I like to name things... for example I have a small cactus that I've named Jerry! Odd, I know! 
2. I have a HUGE addiction to buying lipsticks. I pretty much own one for every day of the month. 
3. I love to cook, and I'm actually pretty good at it. 
4. I'm also pretty good at DIY. I built a set of bookcases yesterday all by myself :) 
5. I love the colour purple. I even have a purple kettle and toaster in my kitchen. 
6. I like to knit, and am currently making some new cushion covers. Very exciting huh?! 
7. I dream of having a house bunny as a pet. But not until I have a house with a garden so it can play outside. 

The Wonderful People I Nominate: 

thefashion-six
a-littlebeautyblog
beautyandtheblank
astudentsharing
californiakissesxo
a-beautifulsecret
daintyandivory
Laurajmarsh
chic-andcheap
topazandmay
observreport
bellezakisses
rosecharli
lynniloves
topdrawfashion

Thank you all for reading, it really does mean the world to me to know that there are people out there who actually like my random beauty ramblings. Thank you again, and as always, all comments are loved and appreciated :) 


Love to you all x

2 comments: