Wednesday 19 March 2014

St Moriz Fake Tan

Hello :)

I don't know about you, but now that the weather is gradually starting to get better, I've found myself being drawn back to my fake tan. There are quite a few out there that I love, Baby B Browne being a recent favorite, but one that I always keep going back to, is the budget priced St Moriz. 


My favorite is the spray version, although it is available in a lotion and a mousse as well, but I find that I get a more even finish with the spray (although my bathroom floor doesn't like it too much!!). I buy mine from fragrancedirect.com for just £2.99, and I know you can get it quite cheap from feelunique.com too. 

My favorite thing about this is that you don't need to wait for it to develop to see what colour you will be. It sprays out a dark brown which then blends into the skin when rubbed with a tanning mitt to reveal a lovely golden bronze colour. I use the medium one, but it is available in light and dark too. 

You don't get an obvious fake tan smell either which is a plus. I mean if you put your nose to your arm and sniff you get a light biscuity smell, but it isn't too over powering like many I've tried. This probably has to be my favorite go-to self tan. I try others, but always come back to this. 

Thank you all for reading :) I'd love to know your fake tan recommendations? 

Love to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment