Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat

Hello everyone!

Can I just start by saying that I have no idea whats happened to the weather today, but it's cold, rainy and miserable, and I am well and truly sulking! Thought I'd do a spot of blogging to try and cheer myself up :)

Today is a little review post on the Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat.I know this isn't exactly a new product, but I love the Hard As Nails top coat, and so when I saw this for just £2.50 online, I thought I'd give it a try to see if it was anything like it.


I've used it twice now, and I have to say that it really does do what it says on the bottle. My nails have never looked so shiny! It dries pretty quickly too, which is good for me as I'm known with being very impatient when it comes to letting nail polish dry. Oops! 

Before this, I was using a Barry M top coat, and with that my nails would stay pretty perfect for around 4 days, obviously depending what nail polish was under it. With the Sally Hansen one however, even when I tried it with a cheap MUA nail polish underneath, I didn't see any chips appearing until maybe the 5th or 6th day! I change the colour of my nails more often than that anyway normally, so this works perfect for me. 

My nails are in pretty good condition anyway, and so personally, I don't see any reason why I should go back to paying more for the Hard as Nails top coat when this does pretty much the same thing for less. If you want me to be honest, I'd probably say I prefer the Super Shine regardless of the price. 

Overall, I'm very impressed with this top coat! 

Thank you for reading, and as always all comments are loved and appreciated :)

Love to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment