Sunday 2 March 2014

Lush Easter Range

Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been away for so long, I needed to take a break from all things blogging and focus on my studying for a while, something I haven't had to do since I was about 18, so it felt weird, but now I'm back :)

Today I wanted to do a little post about the Easter range now in stores at Lush! I love Lush, and am always a huge fan of the Christmas range, but I've never really paid any attention to the Easter range. So, when my spending ban finished on Saturday, I popped in and treated myself to a few bits.


How cute are they?! I fell in love with the little Bunny bubble bar as soon as I saw it, and then had to get the Bunch Of Carrots to go with it. The carrots are also bubble bars. Then, near the checkout, I spotted the bright pink Fluffy Egg bath bomb, and it smells amazing... Just like Snow Fairy!! That immediately had to be added to my basket too, as I can't resist that smell. 

I haven't used the Bunny or the Fluffy Egg yet (the bunny is too amazingly cute) but I have tried one of the carrots, and loved it. I always have high expectations from any Lush product, and they certainly didn't disappoint. 

There are a couple more things in the Easter range that I want to try out as well, so may have to make a sneaky online purchase one night when the other half isn't looking. Oops! :) 

Have any of you tried the Easter range, and if so what are your favorite products? 

Thank you for reading, and I'm so glad to be back!

Love to you all x

3 comments:

  1. Looks so cute!!
    Love the look of the carrots and excited to try out the Easter egg!
    Great post :)

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) they're so cute i don't really want to use them! Will have to go buy more :P will check your blog out now too xx

      Delete
  2. aww thank you :) will head over to your blog now and have a look xx

    ReplyDelete