Monday 17 March 2014

Anniversary Weekend

Hello :)

I know I don't normally do lifestyle or personal posts, but this weekend was mine and the other half's 2 year anniversary, and with the sunshine out all weekend, we had a really lovely time, and I just wanted to share a few of the pictures with you all.

On Saturday, we had a lovely lunch out, then went to The Deep in Hull, which is a big aquarium on the waterfront. I love going to look at the fish, and now they have penguins too!!







That night we had a lovely dinner at home and made cocktails! On the Sunday, we went for a walk around a local nature reserve and fed the ducks :) After that, we went out for lunch again and had a few drinks before heading to the music quiz at the local pub. We came home, watched a film together, then he ran me a bubble bath with all my Lush products. It was the perfect weekend! 

Thank you for reading, and the beauty posts will be resumed as soon as possible :) 

Love to you all x

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a lovely day :)
    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I loved reading this and looking at the pictures :) Looks like it was a lot of fun! I love sea life ^_^

    I would be grateful if you would check out my blog. I'm a newbie and would love a professional like you to have a look ^_^ alannaiona.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a brilliant day, thank you :)
      Haha would hardly say I'm a professional :P but will check out your blog now :) xx

      Delete