Thursday 23 January 2014

Pantene Pro-V 1 Min Wonder Ampoules

Hello everyone :)

Today I have a little hair care review post!


I picked these Pantene Pro-V 1 Min Wonder Ampules up in my local Tesco a week or so ago as they were on offer for around £2.35. I don't normally use too many products on my hair, just the normal shampoo, conditioner, and then either my Tresemme Platinum Strength Leave in Conditioner or my Argan Oil. But lately, probably because of the cold weather and the constant drying effects of central heating, my hair has been feeling a bit dry. I was browsing the shelves, and thought I'd give these a go. For the price, they were definitely worth a try. 

I was a bit worried that they would leave my hair feeling greasy, but they didn't. I noticed a difference as soon as my hair was dry. It felt softer and looked a bit shinier too. You only get a small amount of the product in each capsule, which isn't really enough for my long hair, so I ended up only putting on the very ends. There wasn't a dramatic difference, but enough for me to notice it.

The product smells clean and fresh, and for the price I was pleased with the results. I don't know if I will purchase them again, but I will be more than happy to use the rest of what I have left. 

Overall, I did like these little capsules, but I've tried ones from other brands before and noticed a much bigger difference than I did with these. If I had really damaged and dry hair then these would definitely not be enough to solve the problem, but for me, I suppose it was just what I needed. Plus you can't really argue for just over £2 can you!? 

Have any of you tried these, and if so what did you think? 

Thank you for taking the time to read, and all comments are, as always, loved and appreciated. 

Love to you all x





2 comments:

  1. Haven’t tried using ampoules yet but they sound very intriguing XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. They worked pretty well. I need to buy some more though, might try a different brand

    ReplyDelete