Friday 13 December 2013

Argan Oil Shampoo Review

Hello :) Hope you're all good, and have exciting plans for the weekend! 

Today, I thought I'd do a quick review on this shampoo and conditioner. I've reviewed the hair oil before, and went on about how good it was, especially considering the price. I don't have particularly dry hair, but found it made my hair feel healthier and more conditioned. So when I saw these for only £1 each in Tesco, I had to give them a try. I've used them a few times now, and am ready to tell you what I thought....


Ok, firstly, can we just take a minute to talk about the price.... £1 each!!! For that you get a 150ml bottle, which isn't huge but is still amazing for that price! Plus, the product is quite thick, so you don't need as much as you would with some other brands. A small bit really lathers up in your hair and does the job. 

The product is thick and creamy in texture, and as I said, lathers up really well. It doesn't have a strong scent like a lot of shampoo products now a days, but it does smell clean and fresh which I like. I was worried that it would end up making my hair a bit too greasy, as I don't really have dry hair, and thought maybe the oil would be a bit too much. I was wrong. It leaves my hair feeling clean, shiny and in amazing condition. It does say on the bottle that it is suitable for any hair type, and I really believe that to be true. 

When you put the conditioner on, it does feel a bit thick, almost like rubbing butter through your hair. This concerned me slightly, but once I realised that it wasn't going to leave my hair greasy, I got used to it. It feels like doing a deep conditioning treatment every time.

I tend to wash my hair every other day, but one time after using it, I was feeling lazy and left it an extra day, and it didn't look greasy at all. It's like it makes your hair fresh for longer than normal. I am a big fan of this! I still wash it every other day, but now even on the second day my hair is thick and smooth and doesn't look limp like it tends to with other brands. 

As you can tell, I am VERY impressed with this product. I honestly can't think of any downsides to it! Plus, I actually can not get over how much of a bargain it was! Have pretty much converted my whole family to using now as well :) 

My review... 4.5 stars!! LOVED it :) 

Thank you all for reading, any comments are appreciated!! 

Do you have any bargain beauty loves?? 

Love to you all x

2 comments:

  1. I've seen these a few times but I never knew whether to buy them as they were so cheap. After reading this review I'm definitely going to give them a try :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it :) they're really great. I've passed them buy a couple of times too but I'm so glad I tried them :) thank you for reading :) xx

    ReplyDelete