Tuesday 19 November 2013

Leibster Award!


This award is used by bloggers who have 200 follows or less promote each other in order to make more friends in the blogging community and attract more attention to their blog! Each nominee must first list 11 random facts about their self, then answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated them. Lastly, choose 11 bloggers who have 200 followers or less on bloglovin and ask them your own 11 questions!

Wow, I have just been nominated for the Leibster Award by the lovely Just Nicolette (Link to her wonderful blog here). I'm so happy and honored to know that my blog is actually being read, as I love writing it :) So a HUGE thank you to all those out there who take the time to have a look! <3

The Rules:

1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger posted for you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers an link them in your post
4. Let them know they have been nominated 
5. No tag backs!

So let's get started....

11 Facts About Me:

1. I'm slightly addicted to home study courses. Got national diplomas in Journalism, Vintage Fashion Studies, IT, Makeup Artistry and am now on my Beauty Therapy Lvl 3. GEEK! :P

2. I would love to be a full time writer, although failing that, I plan to study to become a social worker.

3. I'm the baby of the family. I'm 22, and my sisters are 38 and 41. It's often like having 3 mums.

4. I've been with my fiance for almost 2 years now, although we actually got engaged after just 2 months!!

5. I have a weird habit for naming things... the plant near my window is called Spike (I'm rather odd!).

6. My favorite thing to eat in the whole world is blueberries.

7. I lived in London for most of my life, but moved up to Yorkshire last year to be near the rest of my family. It's cold up here.

8. I want to learn to play a musical instrument. My other half used to be in a band and I'm always jealous when he plays the keyboard.

9. When I was 19, I had a couple of philosophy articles published in a national journal.

10. I've only ever been abroad once in my life and that was to Paris. I need to go travelling asap!

11. My makeup hoarding is getting out of control, and I find lipsticks in the most random places round my house (e.g next to my pillow, the knife and fork drawer, and inside bowls in the cupboard... how do they get there???).

Next, Her Questions For Me: 

1. When did you start your blog? 

4th September this year... it's still very new :) 

2. If your life were a television show what would the theme song be? 

Ooohh that's a hard one... I have no idea!! My life is too random for any song :P 

3. Do you have a hidden talent?

I'm pretty good at painting and sketching. I don't do it as much as I used to though. 

4. What is your favorite animal?

Probably ducks. Random, but if I get really stressed, I like to go feed the ducks. 

5. What is the last book you read?

I like reading classics (it stuck after Alevel English Lit). The last book I read was The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. It's my favorite book and I read it every year. 

6. What is the one thing you can't leave home without?

My phone. I feel completely lost without it.

7. Where would you like to travel to?

I've always wanted to travel round America. Rent a car and go coast to coast. That and Italy. 

8. What is your favorite food?

Blueberries <3 

9. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?

Coffee!! I feel sorry for anyone who speaks to me in a morning before I've had a cup of coffee! 

10. What is your candle scent of the moment?

I'm loving all the Christmasy ones out at the min. Got a Blackberry Frost one which is AMAZING!! 

11. What is your favorite color?

I'd have to say purple :) 


Now I Nominate: 

1. laurenwanders
2. ssthenextchapter
3. bloggingbysophie
4. venturerkerrylouise
5. lippylikes
6. The Beauty Inside
7. thebeautifultruth
8. sweetheartsweetmind
9. bold95beauty
10. skaybeauty
11. onestopsavvy


Now My Questions: 

1. What made you start blogging?
2. Other than blogging, what do you most love to do in your spare time?
3. Where is the most exciting place you have ever visited?
4. What is your best childhood memory?
5. Who is your favorite band/singer?
6. What is your favorite film?
7. What would your dream job be and why?
8. Are you a morning or night person?
9. What do you like to do to really relax?
10. What would you say you spent most of your money on, other than rent/bills etc?
11. What has your favorite thing about blogging been so far?


So that's it from me. Again, I just want to say thank you for the nomination, it really means a lot :) and thank you to all those out there who take the time to read my posts!

Love to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment